Passports At The Ready, But Where To Go?

So this winter weather is a little bit depressing and making us think of warmer climates are shores away. ..

Caravanning abroad is a fun and exhilarating experience, seeing new places and touring in new areas.

But where do you like to caravan abroad - a specific country or region? What attracts you there?

And what great tips do you have for others that have not caravanned abroad before?

Broad Lane Leisure

Making outdoors a pleasure since 1971

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Go to Calais and turn right - only stop when it gets warm ;)

Alternatively in the springtime turn left and aim for the dutch bulbfields :)

Gordon.

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan Talk.

Don't do it support the UK economy!!! :D

2012 Bailey Pegasus 2 Rimini towed by 2019 Ford Galaxy Titanium X, 2.0 EcoBlue, 8 speed auto.

Goodness you'll fall of the cliff at Cap Gris-Nez :D Best head south!
Don't worry. I won't wander nearer to the edge than the D940 ;)

Gordon.

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan Talk.

For winter travel you can't really beat Spain. There is a huge number and variety of sites, from the all singing all dancing Costa sites with lots of entertainment, to the small uncommercial sites for peace and quiet. The coast has lots of shops, bars and restaurants, while just inland is the unspoilt Spanish countryside with little villages and huge mountains. Something for everyone, combined with a mild climate and lots of sun. And, Rodders, the Spanish economy is in a far worse state than our own and needs all the help we can give!

In Spring and Autumn head for the Pyrennees, the Alps & Italian Lakes or Croatia. Catch all those lovely spring flowers. In summer hide from the crowds, stay at home.

Hyundai Santa Fe CRD auto + Burstner Belcanto 525 TL

http://www. oldagetraveller. net/