Caravan Bikestation

Does anyone know what happened to the makers of the caravan bikestation?

Tring to find it online and it dosent seem to be anywhere? Anyone know of anything similar?

post-38246-0-47875900-1351274519_thumb.jpg

Caravanless. ...

i know. I can be patient but 5938 days, 15 hours, and 39 minutes is pushing it a bit for me to be honest. Ebay dosent list them, their website dosent work. Glossop caravans use to stok them apparently so have tweeted them this evening to ask if they have any.

Caravanless. ...

Hmm !

http://www. caravanbikestation. co. uk/

Maybe they have just stopped making them for a while ?

https://www. duedil. c. ..station-limited

The company details relate to a new Ltd company incorporated in March 2012. We bought our Bikestation in 2011 so not sure what happened to the original business.

Rob, we've only used our Bikestation about twice and you're welcome to have it for £20 if you can arrange collection (Newbridge, north of Newport).

Regards, Glen.

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

Glen, that's great. Would love to take you up on your offer. I am Swansea way but could possibly swing by Newport way next weekend? Am guessing postage would be quite a bit.

I have a funny feeling that the company has gone under. .

Caravanless. ...

Rob, Have sent you a pm.

Glen.

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

You can get these http://www. halfords. com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_217898_langId_-1_categoryId_242557

I would think the addition of a 50mm towball would produce what you want. I notice that they also sell a 3 bike version

My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely

• 2 weeks later...

For anybody wanting a bike station I am pretty certain I will have some stock early January, please drop me a line on this account if you are interested, the stock is still available in limited number

Steve

Thanks for this Steve, are you making them or buying them in? I dont need one now as my fellow forum friends Glen and Les have kindly sold me theirs.

Caravanless. ...

Yes prob buying some in, the company that did them has plenty other irons in the fire I believe and did not have time or inclination to want to carry on doing them as an internet business, I do agree that the product is good and just needs to be out there in the marketplace

• 1 month later...

For anybody wanting a bike station I am pretty certain I will have some stock early January, please drop me a line on this account if you are interested, the stock is still available in limited number

Steve

Could you update on availability and price please - would be interested in buying for the coming season.

Thanks

Alan

Lunar Lexon EB

Volvo XC90 D5 Auto

• 2 months later...

Yes prob buying some in, the company that did them has plenty other irons in the fire I believe and did not have time or inclination to want to carry on doing them as an internet business, I do agree that the product is good and just needs to be out there in the marketplace

hello terrierbite any news on how I can buy on of these just for 2 cycles? Or if anyone has a good SH one they want to sell.

Hi

Sorry did not look on this section, my error

Anyway I have these in stock now in limited numbers, I have them priced at £45 inc vat, there would be a little carriage but would be under £50 to mainland UK

Give me a call on 01484 642613 if you require further info

Thanks and sorry once again for slow reply

Steve

• 2 months later...

Hi

Sorry did not look on this section, my error

Anyway I have these in stock now in limited numbers, I have them priced at £45 inc vat, there would be a little carriage but would be under £50 to mainland UK

Give me a call on 01484 642613 if you require further info

Thanks and sorry once again for slow reply

Steve

HI STEVE I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THE PURCHASE OF A 2 BIKE, I HAVE LEFT A MESSAGE ON YOUR PHONE PLEASE KEEP ME ONE, PHONE NUMBER 01490413116 THANKYOU PAUL.

Paul

Awfully sorry but been off of work until today, can be contacted now by phone on number stated, If we have missed the bus then thanks for your enquiry

Steve

I know lowdhams caravans (Huddersfield) had some for sale a few weeks ago, but could not tell you how much they were, but its worth a phone call.

Mitsubishi Shogun 3. 2 SG3 197 BHP, 2014, Auto in White . Looking for a 7m German caravan.

• 1 year later...