Best Caravanning Pictures

doganboncu

Hii All,

I want to collect best pictures to persuade my friends to start caravanning. I would appreciate for any contribution. I need interesting or atractive pictures. For those you took yourself please allow me to show them to other people. I hope internet pictures wouldn't be a problem in the same way.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

post-821-1136365377_thumb.jpg

(a picture from hobby caravans web page)

ok,

it seems best pictures are for personel albums.

Any good picture ?

post-91-1136543641_thumb.jpgpost-91-1136555158_thumb.jpg

Stuck in mud at an agility show. Two 4 Wheel Drives trying to pull us out but they both got stuck too. Maybe not the ideal pictures to persuade people to try caravanning!

We had to unhitch the caravan, turn it manually, then get the 2 cars out of the mud and wait for another 4WD to pull us out of the mud from a different direction. Ours was one of the last caravans to get towed out by a 4WD that day. After us, they needed tractors.

Shaz

Thank you very much for all the replies and nice photos.

I think I have a nice set of caravanning pictures now.

Kind Regards

Dogan

Thats either one hell of a quad bike, or a pokey little van. .. :D  :D  :P  :P

50643[/snapback]

Well Gazhyde, your profile says you are towcar-less at the moment . . . . . ! :lol:

Well Gazhyde, your profile says you are towcar-less at the moment . . . . . ! :lol:

50648[/snapback]

I didnt even think of that. Any ideas where I can get one from. I think my little car would just about tow it. ..

Gaz ;)

Archived