Adria Optima

mistrom

Hi all,

I have a 1992/3 Adria Optima 485B Exclusive which I bought used three years ago.

Excellent caravan.

Wondered if anyone can help?

Where I fill the caravan with water into the water tank, there is also a hose conection which I have so far not been able to work out.

Is this so that I can fill my tank with water via a hose or for something else?

Any advice would be greatly receieved.

Many thanks

• 3 years later...
Hi all,

I have a 1992/3 Adria Optima 485B Exclusive which I bought used three years ago.

Excellent caravan.

Where I fill the caravan with water into the water tank, there is also a hose conection which I have so far not been able to work out.

Many thanks

i dont know about yours but mine is 2 berth 12 foot optima and i have a filler hole outside similar to a petrol filler on a car i use a watering can to fill the tank and have fitted a water guage to the side of the tank so i dont have to lift the seat to check on the water level

Hi all,

Excellent caravan.

Many thanks

Do you mean on the inside of the filler? It so, it's to fit a breather hose from the tank to allow air to escape whilst filling the tank. Not essential but prevents airlocks.

Have you got picture that you could post so we could see what you mean. I had fitted a water hose connector which I can run straight from the tap and this is plumbed into the onboard water tank,it does away with the aqua roll.

Did you note the date of the OP? :P I didn't in picking up your post. :o