Sign in to follow this  
nikonphotobro

Are Tourism Authorities Doing Enough To Promote And Support Camping And Caravan Holidays Within The British Isles

Just wondering whether members feel that tourism authorities (on both sides of the channel) are doing enough to promote and support Campers and Caravanners who wish to holiday in Ireland or GB?

I live in Ireland and this year decided to holiday at home partly due to the cost of travelling to GB or France by ferry.

Having posted a topic on another forum I get the distinct impression that a significant number of Campers and Casavanners are put off travelling across the Irish Sea because of ferry cost.

Above being the case, do we feel that tourism authorities could do more to apply pressure on ferry companies to make costs more reasonable, and in turn increase visitor numbers between our islands?

Just interested in the thoughts of members, particularly in light of the increased number of holiday makers that are turning to Camping and Caravanning as a means of short breaks and longer holidays.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Best wishes

Just wondering whether members feel that tourism authorities (on both sides of the channel) are doing enough to promote and support Campers and Caravanners who wish to holiday in Ireland or GB?

I live in Ireland and this year decided to holiday at home partly due to the cost of travelling to GB or France by ferry.

Having posted a topic on another forum I get the distinct impression that a significant number of Campers and Casavanners are put off travelling across the Irish Sea because of ferry cost.

Above being the case, do we feel that tourism authorities could do more to apply pressure on ferry companies to make costs more reasonable, and in turn increase visitor numbers between our islands?

Just interested in the thoughts of members, particularly in light of the increased number of holiday makers that are turning to Camping and Caravanning as a means of short breaks and longer holidays.

Best wishes

Having posted a topic on another forum I get the distinct impression that a significant number of Campers and Caravanners are put off travelling across the Irish Sea because of ferry cost.

Best wishes

Having posted a topic on another forum I get the distinct impression that a significant number of Campers and Caravanners are put off travelling across the Irish Sea because of ferry cost.

Best wishes

Sign in to follow this