Sign in to follow this  
jomarclare

Knowsley Caravan

Hi there we have bought a 9 foot knowsley caravan we can not find anything about it. It only has a model number which is 920. Can anybody help or shed any light on this little van thanks.

Hi there we have bought a 9 foot knowsley caravan we can not find anything about it. It only has a model number which is 920. Can anybody help or shed any light on this little van thanks.

I found a couple of posts relating to to Knowsley caravans on a classic car forum, the posts were a couple of years old, but there were a lot of mentions of a chap called David who worked for them and had lots of information. The email address for him was knowsley_caravans@hotmail. com not sure if its still active, but may be worth a quick message to check

Rick

thanks will try him. Were absoloutly stumped we have looked everywhere and cant find anything at all on it.

David is a friend of mine . .. he never worked for them but was a very enthusiastic owner.

You may well still get him on that email address . .. if not let me know and i'll see what I can do.

we sent him an email. we are away for a week so will contact you when we get back if we have had no repl. thankyou Martin

I KNOW THIS IS A VERY OLD POST AND IT IS A LONG SHOT, BUT DID YOU EVER FIND ANY INFO ON YOUR KNOWSLEY CARAVAN??

1 hour ago, John-Webster115 said:

I KNOW THIS IS A VERY OLD POST AND IT IS A LONG SHOT, BUT DID YOU EVER FIND ANY INFO ON YOUR KNOWSLEY CARAVAN??

John, Jomarclare hasn’t been back to the forum since the day after he joined in August 2012 !

I found this while browsing.

Knowsley Caravans Sales Brochure 1972 - 9

It's 1972, and what better way to spend a family caravan holiday than a night of hard drinking, smoking, gambling, and other pursuits, while the kids are safely tucked up in bed, five feet away. But who's that bloke in the Hilda Ogden dress who's just walked in the door? I didn't know you were into kink, Uncle Mark!

Edited by Susan D

Anyone interested in Knowsley caravans, take a look at the Facebook group, Knowsley Caravan Owners.  There are several knowledgeable people who are members, including David who used to run a Knowsley website.

The caravan on my profile is a 1973 Knowsley 626, 6.20m long 6 berth.