Sign in to follow this  
JanandJay

Where Are You Now?

Sitting in the new caravan (first outing!) in wet and windy Pitlochry. :(

Czech beer and French wine seems to be a reasonable antidote to the weather. :)

Sat out in 32 deg. in Neydens near Geneva drinking an icy cold beer watching the world go by :)

Sat out in 32 deg. in Neydens near Geneva drinking an icy cold beer watching the world go by :)

I'm jealous!

Getting blown to bits at Morfa Bychan in aberystwith Wales . think if my awning reaches Saturday without ending up in the sea I will be pleased . holding out so far with storm straps everywhere

It's a basic site so you'll need your own loo, shower and electric (solar)

The whales are new to the area so its not guaranteed that you'll see them but its a nice place and its so peaceful.

I'll try to send a pm if you're still interested.

Thank you for the kind offer but we have no loo or shower in our eriba so we would struggle on the site that you are on. I will have a nosey at other sites around that area tho, i think that come september we will have a look where just might be dry if nothing else and go for it. Enjoy your stay. Ellen.

Sat outside my awning in the sunshine at Les Domaine Des Forges in Avrille, France. There's just enough breeze to keep you from getting too hot!!

We were there two or three years ago. It was baking ! The pool was lovely though. In fact it was a lovely site all round. Very envious. Have fun ! :)

At West End Farm caravan park near Weston, packing away to return home. Were going to stay

another few days, but the weather has put us off! Spoilt by weather last week!

Were at home where we can be found every August, giving the caravanning families with kids all the space they need!

Enjoying the Olympics and awaiting September for our next trip.

Dave

Hi,

I'm waiting for my daughter to come home to take the grandchildren, then I have a secret shopper mission in Stockton, and then it is on the bus for me to go to the van between Newcastle and Hexham,

Regards,

Ian.

We're in sunny Cornwall looking after my elderly mother. Haven't been able to be out in the 'van since May, and can't wait to be out in it again. We're booked for 2 weeks in South Wales in September. Hope the weather's nice, but dos'nt matter if it's not!

At home. Just come back from a long weekend at Top Lodge. The weather was beautiful but the fridge has packed up. Seems we need a knew one. As we will be going away next week to River Breamish we will have to make do with a cool box. Looking forward to going to Northumberland as we have not been there before.

Jen

In the Netherlands near to German border at Venlo on NCC campsite

Temp in high 20s today, yesterday it was 30+. Forecast is for more of the same for the next few days.

Joy