Sign in to follow this  
JanandJay

Where Are You Now?

The good weather is sort of here. .. But where are you at the moment?

We are at Bunree. .. Weather is holding nicely for us. ...

I am in the spare bedroom but ought to be in bed by now. Here is the NW of England. I am only 21. 34 miles from my Caravan

Im in the study on the computer

bmwb

I am in my apartment in China, 7000 miles away from the caravan.

You can see the second bridge over the river; this is known affectionately as "Rainbow Bridge"

our apartment is 100 meters further down the river, right hand side.

7148667c.jpg

Gra.

Sitting in the sun having a coffee - caravan a few metres away - wife still in bed!

Temperature yesterday was 30degrees at 8am and feels a little cooler at the moment.

Might walk the 100metres to the beach shortly and admiire the view.

Yep - you might have guessed - On the Mediterranean close to heaven.

Sitting in the sun having a coffee - caravan a few metres away - wife still in bed!

Temperature yesterday was 30degrees at 8am and feels a little cooler at the moment.

Might walk the 100metres to the beach shortly and admiire the view.

Yep - you might have guessed - On the Mediterranean close to heaven.

Sigh. ..... :(

I am in a very soggy Bury, lancs and i am sick to death of events being cancelled due to the rain. Hubby and me are getting near to thinking that nothing we want to do is going to be done this summer. Last weekend hubby`s paragliding day was cancelled, we hope to attend the vw show at tatton park this coming Sunday but the weather looks awful for the rest of the week. Anyone heard of a good autumn to come????? Ellen.

Trying to find a sunny weather forecast for the weekend and heading towards the sun!

In the office and bored already! Not a good sign for the day to come!

Still the caravan is cleaned and almost packed. Only another 2 1/2 weeks of slow death before I can go away!

Another one sat bored in an office near the Lakes.

Never mind, 2 weeks till the first break in the van

(must do a site visit this morning to change a gas bottle, hmmm wonder if I can negotiate to change a 3. 9 propane for a Calor Lite propane)

Edited by Ich

In the office nursing some very sore fingers that are gradually losing sensation in the left hand due to playing guitar with mates all last night for the first time in months.

Sat outside the awning waiting for my breakfast, then I might take the 100 yard walk to the beach and try to take a picture of the killer whales playing just of shore

Yes were in sunny Norfolk :)

Sat outside the awning waiting for my breakfast, then I might take the 100 yard walk to the beach and try to take a picture of the killer whales playing just of shore

Wow that sounds awesome, would never have thought we could see something like that of an English coast, I'm really jealous.

Wow that sounds awesome, would never have thoguht we could see something like that of an English coast, im really jealous.

The seals aren't too happy they're keeping very close to the beach

Sat in work wondering if the rain is going to stop by the weekend as we are off to Poolsbrook CC site and wanted to take the Cadac.

It really has been a wash out for most caravann'ers this summer,

Gra.'

I

The seals aren't too happy they're keeping very close to the beach

Where are you, my choice for the weekend wellsish or orfordish. But seals and whales sounds lovely.

I

Where are you, my choice for the weekend wellsish or orfordish. But seals and whales sounds lovely.

We're near north walsham, theres also been a article in the local paper aebout the whales

Arrived home yesterday from a fantastic holiday in the Forest of Dean, so at home doing all those depressing jobs that need doing post-holiday. Laundry, cutting the grass, checking e-mails, reading post, checking bank balance (!), putting stuff away and later I shall have to steel myself to go back down to the caravan (which is stored nearby in the corner of a campsite) and retrieve the bicycles and sleeping bags. I shall have to pass through lots of happy caravanners/campers who are still on holiday :( Not an exciting prospect.

Hopefully we'll be off again before school goes back :D

Wow, how lucky for you, please could you tell me the name of the site that you are on and if they allow dogs. ? We have a weeks holiday coming up in September and if there was any chance of us seeing whales from the beach we would be down there like a shot. Ellen

It's a basic site so you'll need your own loo, shower and electric (solar)

The whales are new to the area so its not guaranteed that you'll see them but its a nice place and its so peaceful.

I'll try to send a pm if you're still interested.

Sat outside my awning in the sunshine at Les Domaine Des Forges in Avrille, France. There's just enough breeze to keep you from getting too hot!!