Anyone Waiting For A New Adria?

Guest iancjc

I don't know how much finishing Adria UK do on them but my guess is they have just had a large delivery.

Driving to work this morning at least 6 possibly 8 new adria caravans were being transported away from Long Melford.

All in 2's - each transporter had one on a flat bed and one being towed. Not sure what models they were - very bright blue graphics on the sides though!

Thanks for the info iancjc you never now one could be carvel’s come over early just in time for crimbo, unfortunately all the graphics on all three adria ranges are blue and the only main difference between the altea range and the adora and adiva ranges is the front on the latter two being very rounded and different to all other vans.

Regards

Jon

Thanks for the info iancjc you never now one could be carvel’s come over early just in time for crimbo, unfortunately all the graphics on all three adria ranges are blue and the only main difference between the altea range and the adora and adiva ranges is the front on the latter two being very rounded and different to all other vans.

Regards

Jon

46380[/snapback]

They were all single axle and non were the curvy action - all looked pretty good sizes to me. The ones on the flat beds must have been 6 -7 metres from a frame to back.