New Altea 542uk

Carvel

Hi there all.

We've now got a (vague) delivery date. It's January. We can't wait! All we have to do now is:

Sort out the caravan insurance, arrange secure storage, get a loan for the remainder of the money, buy a number plate, sort out new car insurance, buy all the essential bits for the caravan (water storage etc), get some throws to protect the seats.

Erm, anything I've forgotten?

When we told our daughter we had ordered the 'van, she thought we'd get it the same day! Kids eh? She can't wait to try out "her" bed!

A good choice, I know the 'waiting' feeling, we picked our 502DK up on Friday after ordering in September.

But worth the wait.

Enjoy!

Hi Carvel

Just think you wont have to keep cleaning it over the next few weeks.

As far as things go that you have to sort out the dealers should get a number plate sorted for you free of charge check it out with them as hey might need he registration doc for the car to do it.

It might be worth provisionally booking a site for late Jan or early Feb if you want to go away as remember there are not as many available that time of year especially if you want to use a CC site, just remember to cancel it if it isn’t looking like the van will be there in time so as some one else might have the opportunity to use the pitch.

Also don’t forget some good security items yourself i. e. wheel clamps, hitch locks etc.

Regards

JON