29 Ltr Waste Master ?

cb1701

Hi, thanks in advance for taking time to read this, i own a end bathroom caravan

and sometime ago i converted the shower tray to drain at the back of the van because it originally drained to the side with the kitchen waste and washbasin and it took forever to empty the shower tray, but graduly it has become more and more annoying how long it takes the washbasin to empty because it also drains from the back of the van to the side so i'm sure i have seen a 29 ltr wastemaster once because i'm thinking of converting the washbasin to the back of the van as well and put the shower and washbasin in this 29ltr wastemaster (if i can find one)

and the sink which has priority in the main wastemaster but i've looked on the web and can't seem to find one any help will be most welcomed :)

Cb1701

You have not been seeing things my mother has one in here van I think it must have been bought when the wastemaster was first brought out and aquarolls were only 29lt as well, unfortunately as far as I am aware they are no longer available in less bought second hand and also after having used her van I would definitely suggest getting another 40lt one or some other type of waste container as I found the 29lt wastemaster is short and not easy to pull behind you.

Regards

JON

Cb1701

. ..............I found the 29lt wastemaster is short and not easy to pull behind you. ...

45407[/snapback]

Jon is right, and feedback to the manufacturer regarding the difficulty in towing a short wastemaster resulted in the present model.

Hi, thanks in advance for taking time to read this, i own a end bathroom caravan

and sometime ago i converted the shower tray to drain at the back of the van because it originally drained to the side with the kitchen waste and washbasin and it took forever to empty the shower tray, but graduly it has become more and more annoying how long it takes the washbasin to empty because it also drains from the back of the van to the side so i'm sure i have seen a 29 ltr wastemaster once because i'm thinking of converting the washbasin to the back of the van as well and put the shower and washbasin in this 29ltr wastemaster (if i can find one)

and the sink which has priority in the main wastemaster but i've looked on the web and can't seem to find one any help will be most welcomed  :)

45405[/snapback]

Hi

Have a look at this link 23 litre waste tank @ £23 plus postage Fiamma products

http://www. agentfiamma. co. uk/erol. html#364x0

egards

Dave

and the sink which has priority in the main wastemaster but i've looked on the web and can't seem to find one any help will be most welcomed  :)

45405[/snapback]

A better bet might be to fix the plumbing. If you re-plumb in 32mm domestic waste with a reasonable amount of fall, you will find that all the sinks will drain very quickly. Somewhere on this forum is a discussion thread about this - might be worth a look.

Mike

Well thanks for all the replies, ive decided what were going to do, were re-piping to the back of the van like i originally intended to increase the flow from the washbasin, but i can't seem to find one of these 29ltr wastemaster jobbies :) at a reasonable price so were putting another smallish black waste tub at the back (the type with the red caps on) they hold nearly twenty ltrs each so one for the shower, and one for the wash basin, and the main waste master left at the side of the caravan for the kitchen sink, when emptying i can always put the washbasin waste tub on the back of the wastemaster and they are only around 7. 50 ish from towsure so i'll see how we go on thanks for all the replies, regards Chris :)

Well thanks for all the replies, ive decided what were going to do, were re-piping to the back of the van like i originally intended to increase the flow from the washbasin, but i can't seem to find one of these 29ltr wastemaster jobbies  :)  at a reasonable price so were putting another smallish black waste tub at the back (the type with the red caps on) they hold nearly twenty ltrs each  so one for the shower, and one for the wash basin, and the main waste master left at the side of the caravan for the kitchen sink, when emptying i can always put the washbasin waste tub on the back of the wastemaster and they are only around 7. 50 ish from towsure so i'll see how we go on thanks for all the replies, regards Chris  :)

45762[/snapback]

It may be better to plumb all the outlets to the side behind the wheel. A rear outlet may be too low to get any waste container under if on a sloping pitch and you can use a single waste container.

Mike

It may be better to plumb all the outlets to the side behind the wheel.   A rear outlet may be too low to get any waste container under if on a sloping pitch and you can use a single waste container.

Mike

45820[/snapback]

Hi, its deffinately an idea, ive done the extra outlet to the rear for now in overflow pipe as it was only a ten fifteen minute job, but if its not sucessful or to low as you say i'll deffinately be giving the 32mm waste pipe tee'd together with the kitchen sink a go to the side of the van many thanks

Chris.

Archived