Yipeeee Got My Van Back !!!!!!!

cb1701

Sorry about this, i put a post on recently about my caravan having a leak on the roof seals and iv'e just been telephoned to say i can have it back, and to say i'm glad is a understatement, what was very suprizing was the cost of the work, only 250. 00 plus vat and for that they re-sealed both rails installed two new roof vents and put two new window seals on, i was thinking it would be alot more, worries of possible board re-placement and so forth went through my mind but looks like we caught it in time, can't wait to get back in it for the winter season, so far its thumbs up for ambergate caravan service centre :D

Guest Hobbybod
. . . . , only 250. 00 plus vat and for that they re-sealed both rails installed two new roof vents and put two new window seals on, i was thinking it would be alot more, worries of possible board re-placement and so forth went through my mind but looks like we caught it in time, can't wait to get back in it for the winter season, so far its thumbs up for ambergate caravan service centre  :D

44721[/snapback]

Interested in that cb as I've had the Hobby serviced and the hitch repaired (thieves broke it trying to get the Robstop off) there and found them OK.

Unlike the Sales section that are generally regarded as utter c_@p. Seemingly they are two different companies trading from the same address!!

Interested in that cb as I've had the Hobby serviced  and the hitch repaired (thieves broke it trying to get the Robstop off) there and found them OK.  

Unlike the Sales section that are generally regarded as utter c_@p.   Seemingly they are two different companies trading from the same address!!

44742[/snapback]

Hi hobbybod, i only meant when i said "its thumbs up for now " i'm glad theyv'e got it done so quick but i can't comment on their work till i see it, and like you said about the sales shop i would fully agree with you on that, when iv'e purchased items from their shop iv'e had to help them find what they are looking for as most of the time they don't seem to know what they are looking for, but fingers crossed all the repairs will be good repairs :)

Archived