Nows The Time To Buy A Budget 4x4 Bargain

matt

We've been trying to sell our new shape turbo diesel LWB Frontera (1999) with under 100k on the clock and in VGC.

Can't get even a phone call. Had it in the free sheets, on autotrader online for nearly 5 weeks now. Dropped the price from 4995 to 3995, still can't get phone calls. I'm watching otherDTI Fronteras on Autotrader and they're not selling either. Now the prices are falling further. If you want a new shape Frontera in reasonable nick, you'll get one for about £3500 - NOWS THE TIME TO BUY :D

btw This isn't a sales pitch for ours as I won't be selling it cheap but others are. Some people may not be aware how cheap these cars are at the moment!

I've just got to ask the question - why are'nt people buying??????

Theres probably a number of reasons people are not buying 4x4 at moment, but I think the main is probably the scare mongering about higher tax for them, and the way the press/gov have tried to make them anti-social

There is a LWB Terrano in a local Vauxhall garage for sale nearby, was originally on for 10,500. Has dropped in the 4 weeks its been there to 8,500.

They normally have 1 or 2 4x4's at that dealer at any time, and they are never there for long. ..

Guess just before Christmas (already?) people arent parting with their cash!