Sign in to follow this  
thehappycaravan

Glamping? Please Check Out My Blog.....

I so wish I was good at crafty/sewing stuff, Miss Bailey is very quaint, I like her!

Glamping?

I had to Google that and was suprised how varied this was. .......... http://www. caravantalk. co. uk/community/index. php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=forums

Well done with your Blog.

Hi. really enjoyed reading your blog and seeing how creative your work is. Well done

Loved your blog, what a pretty interior, you are so clever, I cant see how you could bare to let it go after all that work. well done. :)

An Artist always needs a fresh canvas. ;)

loved reading your blog and think you have done a great job on the vans. I loved the shape of the units in the kitchen area, what kind of paint did you use for the units ? it realy brightens up the van,A few weeks ago I was spending time looking at the website on vintage caravans for hire and would love to have my van like that but although I liked the flowery curtains etc I'm a bit OCD so the thought of sitting looking at different patterns of curtains with an assortment of tiebacks would probably freak me out lol.

Keep up the good work will keep looking in on your blog from time to time

Love it all, keep up the good work!! :D

What's a blog?

Is it summit to do with these mobile phone things?

Sign in to follow this