Adria Van Club ???

Bicesterblue

Ordered a new Adria (Adora 532UK) on Saturday at the Earls Court show. First time we had seen the Adria collection. The price, spec, weight combination sold it too us - plus getting a few extras thrown in after haggling.

This van just seemed to tick more boxes than other 5/6 berth vans from the traditional UK dealers. The wide bodyshell seeming to make the van much larger than comparable vans from Bailey, Avondale and the Swift Group.

The van is ordered for next March in readiness for the 2006 season. This will be our first van and caravanning experience. I haven't read through all the posts within the Adria Forum, so apologies if this is covered, but was wondering if there is a UK Adria club set up.

I've found this;

Adria Owners' Club 6 Elbow Meadow, Colnbrook, Berkshire, SL3 0NY

No e-mail address though, if I find one I'll post it on here.

Oh, and good choice of van!

Found this one also;

Adria Owners Club 26 Barnfordhill Close, Oldbury, Warley, West Midlands, B68 8ES

The number of Adria buyers seems to be growing . There are a number of caravan talk members with Adria vans. Im sure they will comment on any queries you have.

Best wishes Mark and Teresa.

Hello Bicesterblue and welcome to another soon to be adria owner on the forum.

I was exactly the same when I first saw the adria range just over 18months ago and was immediately smitten even when sadly our first Adria was stolen I looked and at first thought about buying some other make in case it was because it was a Adria that caused it to be taken but after looking around we was still smitten with the Adora for size and value for money like you have said we have had our new van for two weeks now used it once and cant wait for the weekend after next to get away in it again.

Regards

JON

p. s see what I said spyder another Adria owner already

There doesn't seem to be a well organised owners club as yet for Adrias. Perhaps as more are sold the existing organisation(s) will become bigger and more "internet friendly"?

• 5 months later...

There doesn't seem to be a well organised owners club as yet for Adrias. Perhaps as more are sold the existing organisation(s) will become bigger and more "internet friendly"?

Hi,

Just taken our Adria 542 UK out on it's first family holiday and it was fab. By the way, this month's Practical Caravan has an ad (pge 172) for Club Adria with an e-mail address of "clubadria@tiscali. co. uk" - I've just dropped a line to them to ask for further information

Best regards

Andy

Hi,

Just taken our Adria 542 UK out on it's first family holiday and it was fab. By the way, this month's Practical Caravan has an ad (pge 172) for Club Adria with an e-mail address of "clubadria@tiscali. co. uk" - I've just dropped a line to them to ask for further information

Best regards

Andy

Will you let us know how you get on Andy?

Cheers,

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all just picked my altea 542 UK up today and while at the dealers found an application brochure for Club Adria the contact info seems to be:-

Mrs Jeanette Hedison

172 Elm Road

March

Cambridgeshire

PE15 8PP

Tel- 01354 651683

Mob- 07788 617776

Web www. adriacaravansuk. com (but this just takes you to the Adria web site)

E-Mail clubadria@tiscali. co. uk

Club membership fee - £15

Joining fee - £5

The cost of your site fees are reimbursed when you attend the first rally.

Hope this helps.

Dazza

Hi all just picked my altea 542 UK up today

Hope you like it Dazza . . nice 'van!

Edited by Spyder