Caravan Members Scoop Top Awards

mark/jayne

After 7 units attends the south yorkshire Bonfire rally this weekend with 150 units attending 2 of our group Won the top spots with a 1st and 2nd. with the guy fawks Competition.

well done Amelia Kate 1st

and a very close 2nd

Emma, James and Sophie

:):rolleyes:

We are also spreading the word about the caravan talk 2 site, as paul b made us all large signs to put in our windows.

any ideas for a flag then for our next caravan talk rally, maybe one of the sponsers may want to provide us with one :rolleyes: what do the admin think/mods :) its another way too spread the word for next season

Just got back safely from what was our first time rally with the S. Yorks CC Centre and have to say what a well organized event it turned out to be, even the weather didn’t spoil it too much as it was dry for the fun & games on Saturday and later for the fireworks, and to top it off yet another great weekend with out the CT2 gang :)

Sorry that Jon couldn’t make it this time, but it was nice to meet Joanne + Jim from the forum.

Will post some pics later

Fiat Rimor Europeo 69P Motorhome

Congratulations to you both for winning prizes glad the weather was kind to you not the case over this side it has been pretty miserable over here.

Sorry I couldn’t get over it was just to late when I got home to make it for the fireworks etc.

Look forward to seeing some pictures.

Regards to all

JON

Think I might have to put a wanted post on here for a new job that is just Monday to Friday.

Thanks for a great weekend to everyone attending and organisisng South Yorkshire CC rally.

Glad to see fellow caravan talk members have arrived back home safely. thanks for the great company and the good food.

Mark as just taken caravan back to storage so nipped on caravan talk for a quick read. I know Mark will be wanting to add his thoughts later and I may have not got the chance to thank everyone.

Best Wishes Teresa

Sad the season is drawing to an end but looking forward to future rallies in the new year

Another brilliant weekend in very good company, (thanks to all)

No masterchef but the stand in chef did a good job under very difficult conditions :)

I am glad everyone was as impressed as I was, with the Gaelic/Irish coffee maker :lol:

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)

Another brilliant weekend in very good company, (thanks to all)

No masterchef but the stand in chef did a good job under very difficult conditions :)

I am glad everyone was as impressed as I was, with the Gaelic/Irish coffee maker :lol:

43423[/snapback]

Like wise,well impressed with the weekend, weather was fine, nice friends who enjoys the joys of the caravan,

who ever said the people that goes on rallies must be sad, well they must be going with the wrong crew.

we have enjoyed all our trips with the caravan talk member and cant wait until the spring, many thanks to all of you . i dont mind going a bit further to travel, feel guilty as it only took me 24 mins to reach home :rolleyes::lol:

Great weekend nice to see Joanne joins us, numbers are slowly increasing.

Shame Jon and family could not make it, you were missed. Hopefully we can sort out some more get togethers in the New Year.

Thanks to Steve I have now worked out how to post pictures and here is a picture of the winning Guy. Out of a 160 vans to take the top two places was great.

Thnaks everybody for another good weekend.

Mark and Teresa

post-231-1131310270_thumb.jpg

43423[/snapback]

Well after the effort Sandra & Paul put in to provide all of us with pie & peas on Saturday (which were delicious btw) :P it left us little choice in us wrestling with the breakfast gazebo in a force ten gale at 8. 00 AM this morning to provide the return brekkie :lol:

Well after the effort Sandra & Paul put in to provide all of us with pie & peas on Saturday (which were delicious btw) :P  it left us little choice in us wrestling with the breakfast gazebo in a force ten gale at 8. 00 AM this morning to provide the return brekkie :lol:

43432[/snapback]

Yes Many thanks to Paul and Sandra, i had a little input as well B)

Like wise,well impressed with the weekend,  weather was fine, nice friends who enjoys the joys of the caravan,

who ever said the people that goes on rallies must be sad, well they must be going with the wrong crew.

we have enjoyed all our  trips with the caravan talk member and cant wait until the spring,  many thanks to all of you . i dont mind going a bit further to travel, feel guilty as it only took me 24 mins to reach home :rolleyes:  :lol:

43428[/snapback]

Likewise we have enjoyed our trips too but sadly it looks like we will have to wait until next year now, Mark70 was suggesting the National Rally at Tatton Park in Cheshire next year, would be good for me as it's my old back yard :) and I think Jon might approve as well ;)

Please don’t go on too much about how good the weekend was I am getting really jealous.

Were have actually booked strid wood (Bolton abbey) with my mate Jon for the weekend after next and then that will probably be the last time out for us this year as my boss the miserable g** has already told me that I cant have a weekend off in December lets just see how many he has off then.

JON

Just posted this and then read Steves post and I definitely need a new job so I don’t have to miss any more!

Yes Many thanks to Paul and Sandra, i had a little input as well B)

43438[/snapback]

& Mark, you and Jayne was really appreciated by all of us, especially for the way you looked after the kids :)

(all of us)

and thanks for the prezzies :)

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)

& Mark, you and Jayne was really appreciated by all of us, especially for the way you looked after the kids :)

43458[/snapback]

Not to mention helping out with the greasy pole competition, not that James fell of that much, but he was robbed at the end :P

Not to mention helping out with the greasy pole competition, not that James fell of that much, but he was robbed at the end :P

43462[/snapback]

i agree james was robbed,

many thanks to mark and steve not forgetting the ladies many thanks for the big effort on sunday morning cooking the breakfast in extreme weather conditions

and from all of us on the rally a special thanks to steve and julie for yet again providing the gazebo, which was keeping the sun :lol:, sorry keeping the rain and wind of our backs.

john and debs were sadly missed looking forward until next season

regards to everybody

mark / jayne

Archived