New One!!!

Wonky

Hello all,

Sorry, but I'm excited - just bought a new van!

Went to Earls Court and ended up with a Laser. I knew I would, but what the heck, life's too short B) .

Tried all over the show but ended up back at Wanderhomes who gave the best deal and aftercare (I've owned a Wanderer for 3 yeares and am very pleased with the service!).

The only problem I had was finding anything to compare to. Virtually all other manufacturers have stopped doing end washroom, side dinette, twin axle vans - they all do fixed bed ones - hate them! I also worry about families trying to buy a three year old family van once the arrangement is not made any more - perhaps they'll buy foreign!

Anyone else bought anything?

Martin W

Discovery D3 HSE + Coachman VIP 575/4 2016

www.pennplanning.co.uk

I knew I would, but what the heck, life's too short B) .

43186[/snapback]

Too right, spend it now otherwise the kids will when your gone!! :P:P

Having the same dilemna at the mo, and my kids are only 5 & 8. ..

Seriously, will be looking at vans in the coming months. Want fixed bunks for the kids, but also want a decent sized bathroom with a seperate shower. Seem few and far between on the vans I've look at so far. Current list is a Pageant Bretagne (I Think) and a 2006 Ace Award Nightstar. ..

Still, its good fun looking :P:P

The Bretagne does not have a seperate shower although the Provence does and I am pleased with the Provence. Have you looked at the Senator Carolina - 6 berth with end washroom but twin axle.