Caravan Show

deltaplus

I have just returned from the Earls Court show, and to say I’m disappointed would be an understatement. Very few stall selling caravan accessories lots of stalls selling massaging machines that cost an arm and a leg. Very few people attending the show, salesmen that looked bored out of their skulls. 2 packets o0f crisps and 2 bottles of cola cost £6 all but 5 pence. I can only conclude that I feel I have been ripped off. :(

I have just returned from the Earls Court show, and to say I’m disappointed would be an understatement.   Very few stall selling caravan accessories lots of stalls selling massaging machines that cost an arm and a leg.   Very few people attending the show, salesmen that looked bored out of their skulls.   2 packets o0f crisps and 2 bottles of cola cost £6 all but 5 pence.   I can only conclude that I feel I have been ripped off.   :(

43060[/snapback]

Glad we went to Excel then :lol:

I have just returned from the Earls Court show, and to say I’m disappointed would be an understatement.   Very few stall selling caravan accessories lots of stalls selling massaging machines that cost an arm and a leg.   . ...............

43060[/snapback]

Nothing new this year from ALL those previously, then!

Archived