Lunar Zenith 5

wigelywoo

I've picked up my caravan today after first service and warrenty work.

Pleased to say that I can't fault the work that as been done. They have done everything I asked.

Full marks to the service manager and his lads

Wigleywoo. ...

Looking to get first van, Zenith 5 is on short list of vans we want to look at, we like the double diner layout. Looking at the Lunar website I'm reading it that the Z5 is new for spring '05, however since you have one already does that mean they were released early or have they changed names/models

Also do you know MTPLM, it is not quoted on their website?

Wigleywoo. ...

Looking to get first van, Zenith 5 is on short list of vans we want to look at, we like the double diner layout. Looking at the Lunar website I'm reading it that the Z5 is new for spring '05, however since you have one already does that mean they were released early or have they changed names/models

Thanks  :D

3894[/snapback]

As far as I know Zenith been out since early 2003

MTPLM is 1300 mine is 1200 but can have modification to bring it up to 1300

What the modification is I don't know I've not bothered to ask as 1200 is my towing limit

• 3 weeks later...
Wigleywoo. ...

Thanks  :D

3894[/snapback]

Just ordered the new 2005 model at the Manchester show, not much different than the 2004 but a few options have become standard - the MTPLM is now 1240kg (due to the extra's) this can be increased to 1350 kg

• 3 months later...

Hi

2004 model ZENITH 5 specs:

Overall Length 6. 82m / 22’ 4â€

Overall Width 2. 16m / 7’ 1â€

Overall Height 2. 48m / 8’ 1â€

Coupling Height 440mm / 17â€

Tyre Size 175 R13 97

Mass in running order 998 kg

User Payload 222 kg

MTPLM 1220 kg

awning 950cm

We've had ours for 8 months now, dont need all the bells and whistles, just a bit of extra room so not bothered about the extras you get with higher spec vans.

Have a look around and you may find a 2004 model unused for a grand or so less then a 2005 model.

:D