Small Gas Heater

Yossa

I'm looking for a small gas heater to run off propane.

Any suggestions?

Yossa

43008[/snapback]

'Once upon a time' I had one that screwed on the top of a small gas bottle. It was very effective and stable. We used it for camping in the 'olden days'. Not sure where you may get one from :(Here!!

Or this??

I bought one a couple of years ago, fits to the top of a propane bottle from a farm supplies shop at Tickhill, but is for use outside! not in the caravan!!!!!!!!

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)

We run a Coleman BlackCat catalytic propane heater - designed for use in tents, with reasonable care.

This does use it's own cylinders and is not connected to the van gas.

Now available in the UK with UK cylinders, we still have a supply of American cylinders which will last us years :o

COLEMAN-BLACKCAT.jpg

This and other alternatives can be found here (other online stores are available :rolleyes: )

ATB

Moose

I'm looking for a small gas heater to run off propane.

Any suggestions?

Yossa

43008[/snapback]

Thanks for all the replies.

Sorry guys, I should have mentioned that I want the heater to run off one the propane bottles that I use in the van, but that would be ok to use in the garage as a heater.

Yossa

Thanks for all the replies.

Sorry guys, I should have mentioned that I want the heater to run off one the propane bottles that I use in the van, but that would be ok to use in the garage as a heater.

Yossa

43192[/snapback]

How about a low wattage greenhouse electric heater - or an oil filled radiator. A bit safer.

How about a low wattage greenhouse electric heater - or an oil filled radiator.   A bit safer.

43199[/snapback]

I really nead something that uses gas from my caravan bottles.

Yossa