Flushing Toilet

tincatinca

Hi, To remove the pump from a thetford cassete toilet, remove the toilet roll holder, just pulls out of it,s location, the pump is located directly beneath it, long shafted cross head screwdriver remove one screw and the pump lifts out, if the pump is working properly and the fuse is good the likly cause will be one of the two switches in the system. If you go onto the thetford web site there is some schematics you can download to help with the location of the switches!!!

The electric flusher on my thetford toilet is refusing to flush. The fuse is intact and the pump itself is working. I would be very grateful for any advice on how to disconnect the pump because I have found no way of accessing the terminals.

42908[/snapback]

Hi

There is a switch that is located in the cassette area that often corrodes on the ternimals; often requires a new spade terminal crimped on to the wire, open the small access door remove the cassette and look at the back. for the connections for the wiring,

regards

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
The electric flusher on my thetford toilet is refusing to flush. The fuse is intact and the pump itself is working. I would be very grateful for any advice on how to disconnect the pump because I have found no way of accessing the terminals.

42908[/snapback]

Hi, If you are still having problems with your flush on the thetford as I did recently, I checked fuse etc and then as I lifted the pump out I moved the rotor inside the pump and away it went and its worked ok since. Hope this may be of help.

Micky

Archived