Poor Water Pressure

HEPPY

I,ve just bought a 2003 Lunar Lexon EB and no matter what i try the flow from all the taps seems to be pretty poor, complained to the supplier who gave me a new pump to try, and instructions to alter the pressure switch , tried both these but still seems poor and not as good as my 1987 avondale mayfly which i traded in for this van, is there anything else i can try .

cheers Neil

Hi Heppy, Just cured the same problem in my own van, the flow to the tap in the kitchen was very poor,bathroom tap and shower were fine, the problem was a slight kink in the cold spur to the kitchen where the pipe went behind the sink/fridge unit,bit of a ***** to get at but straightend it out and supported it been fine since.

Hi Heppy, Just cured the same problem in my own van, the flow to the tap in the kitchen was very poor,bathroom tap and shower were fine, the problem was a slight kink in the cold spur to the kitchen where the pipe went behind the sink/fridge unit,bit of a ***** to get at but straightend it out and supported it been fine since.

42314[/snapback]

Thanks for reply Metz, i will look at my pipes next time i go to the van, cheers .

Heppy

Archived