Caravan Storage

Hi.

Does anyone know of any quality caravan storage in the Wrexham, Chester area?

I have a large, heavy, twin axle van, so hard standing would be preferable,

I would'nt mind paying over the top for the right site?????

Thanks in anticipation.

T.

Hi.

Thanks in anticipation.

T.

41721[/snapback]

I've noticed that as you drive out of Coedpoeth on the A525 towards Bwlchgwyn, there appears to be a lot of caravans in a fenced compound, near the side of the road. It's on the industrial estate next to the Village Bakery.

I don't know anything about it, whether it is indeed a storage facility, but I noticed it on Saturday when I went shopping to Wrexham.

Hi.

Thanks in anticipation.

T.

41721[/snapback]

The plassey at wrexham,advertise storage at their site. Great site also

regards brownie.

There's a place in Sealand just on the Chester/Sealand Road near to the A550. We had a look from the outside a couple of years ago and it seems to be quite secure and well kept. I've forgotten the name but if you're interested I can drive past on my way to Chester and get some info.

JTS

There's a place in Sealand just on the Chester/Sealand Road near to the A550. We had a look from the outside a couple of years ago and it seems to be quite secure and well kept. I've forgotten the name but if you're interested I can drive past on my way to Chester and get some info.

JTS

41782[/snapback]

Hi.

Thanks everyone, but none of the above have room. I have heard that there is a farm in Farndon that does caravan storage but I can't find it, does anyone know of this place? Thanks again.

T.

Hi.

Thanks everyone, but none of the above have room. I have heard that there is a farm in Farndon that does caravan storage but I can't find it, does anyone know of this place?      Thanks again.

T.

42216[/snapback]

Hi Tommy

Try www. emralgardens. co. uk

Bangor on dee, wrexham. Their website advertises storage at £200, 12 months.

Telephone 01948 770401

good luck in your search, regards brownie.

Hi there are 2 storage nearby:

1. The first one previously mentioned as seen off the A550 is at Flintshire Caravans in Queensferry, but they might be full, the next is:

2. The storage site where we keep our 'van at the Owl Industrial Estate

just off Sealand Rd, Chester, This is a gold CASSOA site with double entry gates and razor wire.

Nissan X-trail 2. 2 DCi - 2005 Adria Altea 502 DK,2 well-behaved boys who I am immensely proud of!!

(Also a 1990 VW Golf Convertible, which definately does not tow anything!!!)

This post is not meant to intentionally offend anybody

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tommy

The place near Farndon is probably Manor Wood Country Caravan Park. It's about 8 miles from Wrexham just off the A534 - turn opposite "The Cock" pub at Barton They have a COSA site with inside and outside secure storage. We kept our twin axle Landranger there until earlier this year until our circumstances changed - nothing wrong with the srorage site. We kept our 'van in their outside compound and stayed on the CL site for short breaks a number of times It has a lot of security features and is on hardstanding.

Nigel and Angela Dutton who own the place are very helpful and live on site. They have recently opened an adjacent caravan park and, also, have a CC CL site. I have put a review about the site on UK campsite at:

UKCS/sites/results3. ..ark&by=sitename

That link, also, has details of the site including, phone, website address, etc.

I don't know if they have any room at the moment.

Mention our names is you like -

Regards

Tim and Cary