Low Bridges

Mavrik

all you need to do Pete is hook your tomotom go up to your computer and transfer the files over into the map folder (.ov2 and . bmp), then go into tomtom preferences and enable them

It is suggested that you only need to install the files you need, ie if your van is 12ft, then install the upto 12ft files, obviously making suitable allowences, I would put the 13ft files in personally

Just a couple of extra hints. ..

When you attach tom to your USB port it will show up in 'My Computer' as a removeable drive. You can browse to the drive, and then copy files exactly as you would normally do in an 'explorer' window!.

The other hint; I seem to remember from a previous post, that you dont get a backup disk with the newer TTGo systems. If this is still the case, make a complete copy of the device on to a folder on your hard drive just in case the system crashes and needs reinstalling. For convenience, you could burn a copy on to CDR to keep with you!

HTH - Gaz

Pete,

Just make sure you copy the files into the Great_Britain_Map folder and you should not have a problem. You then have to set up the warnings i. e. distance, sound etc in the POI set up on your TT.

Brian