Towing

Dejay

You're not giving us much to go on. Coachman Genius vans range from maximum weights of 1000Kgs up to 1200Kgs. And people carriers vary in kerb weights. Even so, most of the popular ones will cope with 1200Kgs. Tell us more details of van and vehicle. You're probably worrying for no reason.

Citroen C5-X7 Tourer+Avondale Rialto 480/2
https://jondogoescaravanning.com

<_< Hiya, looking for advice on towing Coachman Genius with proposed people carrier, yet all I read are bad reports about pulling power and clutches burning out. ......help!!!!!

41278[/snapback]

My only issue with my clutch is reversing on a slope with such a heavy van. .. Probably more my problem than a particular issue with clutches, although these Dual Mass fly wheels seem to add to the issues (according to another thread!).

Dont let it worry you too much, unless you are planning on towing a massive van with a small car :blink: As John says, give us some more details on your car and van and we will see what we can offer you advice wise.

Regards, Gaz