Water Leak In Washroom Champagne

Mawr

We arrived at our caravan for a few days only to discover the washroom saturated. Our dealer has checked it and says the outside door to toilet compartment was warped thus letting in rain. Anyone have this problem?

I didn't think there was anything in the construction of a cassette toilet door that could warp.

It's just a section of ally/foam/ply bonded wall section fitted into a plastic frame. Even so any water ingress should be retained within the cassette compartment and not get into the washroom itself.

This sounds to me like a dealer trying to avoid responsibility.

Get a second opinion.

While I never had a "water ingress" issue & I didn't get too investigative at the time I thought that the cassette compartment on my Auvergne was not a "sealed unit". It appeared as though there was a gap under the side walls into the adjacent areas. I have subsequently sold it but am never the less interested as the new Louisiana will no doubt be the same. Can someone verify that the cassette compartment is indeed "watertight" on the Baileys. It would be a good thing if it was for obvious reasons :)