2005 Champagne

The Lawtons

Hello Lydia and Mick. I have a 2004 Senator which uses the same size battery box as yours. I have a 110a/h leisure battery fitted and it JUST goes in. Baileys do recommend a smaller battery however. I had to re-route the cables slightly so that the box door would easily close (and I have extra cables as I have amover fitted).

I have recently fitted a 110amp battery to my Series 5 Pageant Provence and it fits fine - no problems. Also have a motor mover fitted.

Hi,

Due to collect our new Champagne on the 29th. Wondered if a 110amp battery will fit, do manufacturers automatically make the battery box bigger now??

Thanks

Lydia and Mick

3704[/snapback]

Hi Mick and Lynda

We have a champers, the 110 amp battery will fit in the battery box, the problem is the ammount of cable, we had a Riech mover fitted . The main problem is the cables allow you to connect the battery on the floor therefore we have 2 live and 2 negative cables that are very stiff to fold into the battery box. ( the cable should have been fine multi strand wire to allow the cables to bend easier)

I would take your 110amp battery with you when you collect the van

The fitter had incorrectly fitted the terminations ( nut and bolt type ) for the battery, so had them changed for quick release springe terminations fitted About £4-00

Dave