Abbey Spectrum 535

Kathryn

Hi Kathryn,

We bought a Sterling Elite Searcher just before last Christmas - this is the equivalent Swift group model (different colour trim, that's all) although our layout is equivalent to the Abbey Spectrum 540, that's with the rear washroom.

We had one or two niggling faults in the first couple of months but our dealer rectified these without any argument. The water pump on the internal tank suddenly became very noisy (replaced), and the igntion system on the gas cooker failed (fixed)

Since then, we have been very satisfied with the general quality, and enjoy the luxury of a fixed bed.

Regards, Ifor

Considering trading in our Compass Corona - due to the many problems wehave had with it for an Abbey Spectrum 535 does anyone have any reviews for this caravan

41188[/snapback]

We ordered one of these vans in Sept, due for delivery any day now, going by the other Abbeys we have owned, you won't be dissapointed!

I have a Spectrum - and believe me you wont be disappointed with this range - I recommend it to anyone. I have a 2000 540 which has the fixed bed and large rear bathroom - love it - wouldnt trade it in for all the tea in China !!!

Margaret

Margaret

I don't do technical !!!

Just me and my showdogs!!