Lunar Lexon Eb 2003

HEPPY

Hi i have have just bought a Lunar Lexon EB 2003 and want to fit a radio system as it has not got one fitted at all, i probably am going to fit it in the television space as there is a 12 volt plug in their and plus i don,t want to start cutting holes anywhere in the cabin interior, any ideas on doing this wiring etc for a complete novice .

cheers Neil .

You need to work out where to fit the 4x speakers as well as the radio, cutting holes is normally necessary.

Or just get a micro system, from Argos etc, and use that without any fitting.

I have the Lunar Lexon 640 and the radio is fitted into the middle cabinet above the middle front window. This keeps it out of sight from any one with itchy fingers. The aerial is mounted on the off-side front of the van and the power supply is taken off the same wiring as the front cabinet lights.

we have a 2001 Lexon EB and I installed the radio above the o/s front locker, this did mean some cutting. the speaker (2) i fitted beside the front lockers.

Thanks for replies, don,t want to spoil the interior at all by cutting holes in it so i am looking to mount it in the television cabinate area along with the speakers as there is a 12 v plug in there and also connection to a status arial booster .

cheers Neil

I have the Lunar Lexon 640 and the radio is fitted into the middle cabinet above the middle front window. This keeps it out of sight from any one with itchy fingers.   The aerial is mounted on the off-side front of the van and the power supply is taken off the same wiring as the front cabinet lights.

41141[/snapback]

We have a 2004 Lunar Ultima EB (aka Lunar Lexon EB). The radio/CD player is also fitted behind the door of the central front locker with power feeds as stated above. The speakers are fitted into the underside of the side lockers just behind the 240 volt lights.

navigator

Archived