What Towcar

mary ross

I have had this site in Favourites for months, tried to use it tonight and getting that 'Server Not Found' notice. :( Anyone else having problems, or would someone else try it for me, please? www. wWhatTowCar. com

Failing that does anyone know the kerbweight etc of a 1. 9 (I think) deisel Vauxhall Zafirs, or any toher comments. We have a Lunar Clubman, MPTL 1300kg. , which we currently tow with a 1. 8 20V petrol Passt. Good towing, but apparently Honest John, on his website says they have plastic fins on the (fuel?) pump which can go at any time, causing havoc and disaster, so Hubby's thinking of having a change.

(Well, that's the reason he's given me, anyway!) ;)

I have had this site in Favourites for months, tried to use it tonight and getting that 'Server Not Found' notice.   :(  Anyone else having problems, or would someone else try it for me, please?  www. wWhatTowCar. com

Failing that does anyone know the kerbweight etc of a 1. 9 (I think) deisel Vauxhall Zafirs, or any toher comments.   We have a Lunar Clubman, MPTL 1300kg. , which we currently tow with a 1. 8 20V petrol Passt.   Good towing, but apparently Honest John, on his website says they have plastic fins on the (fuel?) pump which can go at any time, causing havoc and disaster, so Hubby's thinking of having a change.

(Well, that's the reason he's given me, anyway!)  ;)

41058[/snapback]

Hi Mary,

Try: http://www. whattowcar. com/basic_index. php

Steve

If its the older shape (new one just released) the Deisel was a 2. 0lt 16v, Turbo with Intercooler. I had a 02 plate until December last year. Never used it towing but was a good car solo. There did start to be a few electrical gremilins as it was a top of the range with all the fancy stuff (fuel computer, lights fail warning etc) but I got shot before they got worse. DOnt think that these are a particular problem with this car though, I was just unlucky.

Watch out for imports, mine was an import, nothing bad with it providing your paying the right price for it!

Steve

You didn't mention a year date, but the 2002 2litre diesel models had kerb weights ranging from 1448Kgs to 1473kgs.

Citroen C5-X7 Tourer+Avondale Rialto 480/2
https://jondogoescaravanning.com