Hyunda Terracan

oldeng

I've seen a year old one with 4k on the clock going for a little over £15k, and that was from a Hyundai dealer, so I think the depreciation can be a bit steep.

I'm interested to hear from any owners/drivers too as I also thought it looked a lot of car for the money.

Guest iancjc
I've seen a year old one with 4k on the clock going for a little over £15k, and that was from a Hyundai dealer, so I think the depreciation can be a bit steep.

I'm interested to hear from any owners/drivers too as I also thought it looked a lot of car for the money.

40602[/snapback]

do these seat 7 or just the normal 5?

I've just had a look on the Hyundai website, it has the same ***** 34kg limit for the roof bars as the Santa Fe. This is obviously some sort of mistake, the same model in other countries can take much more, but Hyundai UK state maximum roof load 34kg, 75lbs.

Dont have any experience of Hyundai and probably wont ever, but if your looking for that type of thing at that price, surely the new Caravan Club towcar of the year would be a better bet, and it starts at the same price?

Kia Sorento 2. 5 CRDi XE £18,995. 00 OTR

Granted you only (ONLY!) get a 3 year warranty, but if its as good as the CC say it is?

I dont have any experience of the Sorento either, and probably wont ever either! ;)

HTH - Gaz

I've just had a look on the Hyundai website, it has the same ***** 34kg limit for the roof bars as the Santa Fe.   This is obviously some sort of mistake, the same model in other countries can take much more, but Hyundai UK state maximum roof load 34kg, 75lbs.

40615[/snapback]

Hi, we have a Terracan :) Not had it a year yet, but it drives great for a diesel and we tow a 26ft Lunar Quaser 615 with it, climate control I wouldn't do without and also good on fuel consumption about 26. 5 knocking about, my brother also has one and he also tows a large van, we have spoken to other owners who said they wouldn't buy anything els. Plus 5 year warranty :D

I have a Terracan. I am thrilled with it. I have towed with the Sorento and the Terracan and find the Terracan is a better performer. Also I am 6' 4" and found the Sorento a bit cramped. The kids can play cricket in the back and it dose'nt hurt the old rear end after a long journey.

Andy