Sign in to follow this  
wordweb

South West Coast Path

Is there anyone who has used their van and walked the south west coast path?

If so can you recommend any sites that are on or near to the path on the north coast or the jurassic coast we have already done the rest of the south coast.

Thanks

Trewethet farm CC Site between Tintagel and Boscastle. Coast path passes adjacent to this cliff top site with direct access onto it.

Superb site in a superb location with superb walking directly from site.

What more could you ask for

• Were walking the SWCP and need to do the Dorset section. I decided to base myself at Wareham Forest caravan park and booked for July mainly to be in a cental position to hit the walks, I have been there before It was perfect for our needs.
  • The northern section we have booked into Hartland caravan and camping park. Again for centalisation. We have done 370 miles and love it. Best holiday Weve had. Roll-on

Thanks for the replies

Walking the south west coast path is a great thing to do. It is not always easy but the scenery is fantastic and incredibly varied.

I've plotted all the Caravan Club sites and CL's and C&CC Sites on a Google Map. It may help you to locate those near the coast. There don't seem to be many though for Dorset. http://www. scarsdale037. webspace. virginmedia. com/certified_locations_map. html

I've plotted all the Caravan Club sites and CL's and C&CC Sites on a Google Map. It may help you to locate those near the coast. There don't seem to be many though for Dorset. http://www. scarsdale. ..ations_map. html

Wow A lot of work gone into that

poolebob

Fantastic

It never ceases to amaze me what people do. Thanks for all the hard work

what a wonderful map

thank you!

Would you be able to "re-do" the link. Not working for me. Would like to give the SW path a go.

We enjoy coastal paths. Currently doing bits of the Pembrokeshire CP.

In a totally different part of the country, the path from Warkworth to Bamburgh definitely worth doing.( in sections !)

Thanks

Edited by prando

Trewethet farm CC Site between Tintagel and Boscastle. Coast path passes adjacent to this cliff top site with direct access onto it.

Superb site in a superb location with superb walking directly from site.

What more could you ask for

I can vouch for this one too, a great site and a great walk.

Ady

Sign in to follow this