Water Pump That Just Doesn't

Steven

Hi all,

Can anyone help.

We have an Avodale Osprey, the water system we use on Auto. We came back to the caravan to find that on the indicator panel both red lights on showing pumps should be running (they wern't) The water level indicated showed half full even though on checking it was a full tank. The LED's were only half brightness.

I have checked both the main fuse on the distribution board and the in-line fuse next to the relays(both ok). Both the internal and external pumps work fine if taken out of the circuit and 12 volts applied.

Does anyone have any thoughts as to what the problem might be.

Cheers

Steve :(:(

Jaguar E-Pace 180D HSE R Dynamic - 2008 Swift Conqueror 540

"Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan Talk"

Hi all,

Can anyone help.

We have an Avodale Osprey, the water system we use on Auto. We came back to the caravan to find that on the indicator panel both red lights on showing pumps should be running (they wern't) The water level indicated showed half full even though on checking it was a full tank. The LED's were only half brightness.

I have checked both the main fuse on the distribution board and the in-line fuse next to the relays(both ok). Both the internal and external pumps work fine if taken out of the circuit and 12 volts applied.

Does anyone have any thoughts as to what the problem might be.

Cheers

Steve :(  :(

40314[/snapback]

so your 12 volt battery is fully charged then

so your 12 volt battery is fully charged then

40350[/snapback]

Yes

Cheers

Steve

Jaguar E-Pace 180D HSE R Dynamic - 2008 Swift Conqueror 540

"Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan Talk"

Yes

Cheers

Steve

40395[/snapback]

Hi Steve

I have sent you a Pm

regards

Dave

Archived