25 Year Caravan Guarantee!

rascal

I know it's 25 grand, but a manufacturer that is so proud of his product, he can say it won't let the rain in for 25 years deserves a knighthood. When all caravan manufacturers say theirs may let the rain in within 3 years,why do we all buy the things?. A local radio pesenter on GMR radio says "never accept a warranty, and if a washing machine stops within say 2 years, have the couroge to go to court and say "if the washing machine I've paid all this money for has only lasted 2 years. it is of inferior quality, and I want my money back. So look at the new voyager Vector, and say "well done that man". It has been said on this forum before, it's only the cheap sealant that freightens us all to fear the dreaded damp meter!. There. . I feel much better now.

I know it's 25 grand, but a manufacturer that is so proud of his product, he can say it won't let the rain in for 25 years deserves a knighthood.   When all caravan manufacturers say theirs may let the rain in within 3 years,why do we all buy the things?.  A local radio pesenter on GMR radio says "never accept a warranty, and if a washing machine stops within say 2 years, have the couroge to go to court and say "if the washing machine I've paid all this money for has only lasted 2 years. it is of inferior quality, and I want my money back.   So look at the new voyager Vector, and say "well done that man".  It has been said on this forum before, it's only the cheap sealant that freightens us all to fear the dreaded damp meter!.  There. . I feel much better now.

40148[/snapback]

Will he be in business long enough to honour it though?

exactly right. Anyone can promise the earth but the gaurentees worthless if the company closes down due to so many owners making a claim, which they can and would do. Anyone who spends a big premium on top of a normal selling price soley down to a 25 year old promise must be :blink:

Archived