Nissan X Trail

artes

Nissan X Trail 2. 5 petrol Automatic 2004

My alarm goes of occasionaly for no apparent reason ( not very popular with the neighbours) The dealer has changed the alarm module & the main electronic module & now they say they don't know what to do next. Has anyone else had this trouble?

Also my average Ful consumption is about 20mpg normal & 16mpg towing . Does this sound about right? Even on a steady run up the motorway I only get about 24mpg.

Artes

Sorry can't help with the petrol version but now know why I got the diesel although I appreciate that they don't do a diesel auto. No prob with alarm so far!

David

David - Milton Keynes

Bailey Alliance 66-2 Motorhome for holidays and a Kia Venga for home.

Caravan Travels

My alarm goes of occasionaly for no apparent reason ( not very popular with the neighbours) The dealer has changed the alarm module & the main electronic module & now they say they don't know what to do next. Has anyone else had this trouble?

Also my average Ful consumption is about 20mpg normal & 16mpg towing . Does this sound about right? Even on a steady run up the motorway I only get about 24mpg.

39944[/snapback]

I have X-trail dCI. The only time the alarm went off was when I accidentally left the sunroof in 'tilt' position in windy weather and locked car. With regards to fuel consumption, like Klyne's, mines also a diesel which doubles the figures you quote. (on a good day!) Regards, Colin.

39944[/snapback]

Its a 2. 5 petrol, no matter what car you get thay all do around the same mpg for a petrol, My old volvo 2. 5 petrol did roughly the same .