Sterling Eccles Topaz

Noobie

We have one and we are very pleased with it.

David

David - Milton Keynes

Bailey Alliance 66-2 Motorhome for holidays and a Kia Venga for home.

Caravan Travels

Thanks!

The dealer has given a delivery for the end of October and I find myself looking at the calendar twice a day lol!

I was originally going to go for a Bailey Ranger 510/4 but decided in the end on the Topaz, it just seems so much more "nice" inside if you know what I mean. The fact that the other half likes the bathroom better was the clincher.

Noobie

Don't forget the Eccles is at the high end of the Sterling range so it should look better. In my view the Eccles are very well made vans and the furnishings are more modern. We like the end bathroom design and the Topaz is our second van with this layout, the previous being a Sterling Europa 460.

David

David - Milton Keynes

Bailey Alliance 66-2 Motorhome for holidays and a Kia Venga for home.

Caravan Travels

• 4 weeks later...
Noobie

Don't forget the Eccles is at the high end of the Sterling range so it should look better. In my view the Eccles are very well made vans and the furnishings are more modern. We like the end bathroom design and the Topaz is our second van with this layout, the previous being a Sterling Europa 460.

David

40010[/snapback]

Well, it's arrived! :D

Very impressed and still getting used to owning it!

I know this probably isn't the best time of year to start touring but hey, why not eh?

Only one downside so far. I wish Swift would provide a Side Jack with the van because getting the wheel lined up with the receiver to use the excellent Al-Ko secure wheel lock is a nightmare! :unsure:

I know this probably isn't the best time of year to start touring but hey, why not eh?

42611[/snapback]

Why not indeed! Just make sure you keep the heating on, insulate your aquaroll and wait for the snow!!! :P:P

Seriously, loads of tips here for the hardy 'vanner. B)