Voyager Vector

Amazing Moosehead

Can't say I am to fussed on the exterior shape. Unfortunately the pictures may not do it justice. I would prefer an island bed but you cannot see that in the picture.

Cool,

Althought its WAY WAY bigger`than we would need, I quite like it. Its sort of a modern day Jetsream.

Would need a big car / 4x4 to tug it round I guess??

However I guess if it takes off there will be move models in the range?

Nice though :)

Scott

From the bottom of the webpage --- Length 6. 50m, Width 2. 28m, Weight (MTPLM) 1700kg

Looks like a disco, shogun or the like unless you want a 100% match or more. ..

Nice to see manufacturers trying to do something a bit different!

Cool,

Althought its WAY WAY bigger`than we would need, I quite like it. Its sort of a modern day Jetsream.

Would need a big car / 4x4 to tug it round I guess??

However I guess if it takes off there will be move models in the range?

Nice though :)

Scott

39864[/snapback]

Saw it at Barrons in Chorley and it is also featured in Practical Caravan. There are some really nice ideas but it looks a bit clinical inside (I like Chintz). The payload is poor but as a prototype it's a great idea.

I seem to remember from a few years ago a Scandinavian railway carriage manufacturer who made the body by rotating the body mould and winding glass fibres from a continuous roll and spraying on the resin. This produced a contiguous shell into which were cut the windows and doors. That has got to be watertight. Imagine this as a caravan and cut to length adding a GRP front and rear.

Mike

Archived