Problems

cuzzy9

hi there my name is paul cousineau and i'm a student at John Moores University in Liverpool. i have recently entered a competition to design 'a caravan of the future'. i am basing my design at younger people, trying to design a new caravan aimed at making better use to attract :D younger people to go caravaning. i was woundering with you could help with my research maybe by asking yourselves and your site memebers for replys to any answers to the following questions:

1) what do you feel the current problems with touring caravans are?

2) what would make your stay in a caravan feel more like home?

3) is there any extras that you would like to see that would benifit your stay in a caravan?

4) do you have any problems with the current style of caravans?

any help would be greatly recived. :D

hi there my name is paul cousineau and i'm a student at John Moores University in Liverpool. i have recently entered a competition to design 'a caravan of the future'. i am basing my design at younger people, trying to design a new caravan aimed at making better use to attract :D  younger people to go caravaning. i was woundering with you could help with my research maybe by asking yourselves and your site memebers for replys to any answers to the following questions:

1) what do you feel the current problems with touring caravans are?

2) what would make your stay in a caravan feel more like home?

3) is there any extras that you would like to see that would benifit your stay in a caravan?

4) do you have any problems with the current style of caravans?

any help would be greatly recived.   :D

39546[/snapback]

Hi,

Not sure what sort of age you are talking about, but I think the problem might be that 'youngsters' at home may not have the money to pay out on the initial layout, mine was approx £37,000. Ok that’s new but what you are going to design will be new. I would think that every time 'nippers' will rather pay a couple of hundred pounds and have a holiday abroad or two!!! Or a £50 for a night out or 3!!!!

So I think initially you need to look at the cost.

Archived