Swift 2006

egcc

Has anybody seen the new interior colour scheme in the conquerer, chocolate cake comes to mind :(, dark brown carpets,curtains, pillows with beige seating.

Looks very dark to me and IMO the worst colours they've ever chosen(I wouldn't be tempted yuk!... Any views?

Was not too impressed with the Challenger either! Very insipid.

I know that some are not too happy with garish colours but I think the manufacturers are going too far the other way.

I would have thought that, in these days of modern production methods, they should be able to provide a choice of upholstery. Let's face it, look at the choice you get when choosing a car!

Roger

Was not too impressed with the Challenger either! Very insipid.

I know that some are not too happy with garish colours but I think the manufacturers are going too far the other way.

I would have thought that, in these days of modern production methods, they should be able to provide a choice of upholstery. Let's face it, look at the choice you get when choosing a car!

Roger

39582[/snapback]

Yes I agree with you both,would be nice to have a choice, and Brown is very bad at showing up dirt and fluff.

In the October edition of Practical Caravan they did a feature on the 2006 Swift range. It mentioned that although the company didn't advertise the fact, you can swap upholstery options from within any Swift Group brand. They didn't know at the time of print whether or not this would be a cost option though.

Regards.

Mark.

• 3 weeks later...
In the October edition of Practical Caravan they did a feature on the 2006 Swift range. It mentioned that although the company didn't advertise the fact, you can swap upholstery options from within any Swift Group brand. They didn't know at the time of print whether or not this would be a cost option though.

Regards.

Mark.

40009[/snapback]

Hello Mark

I was thinking of ordering a europa 470 EB 06

We did not fancy the colour and were told that for £50 we could get the gold colour which was in the eccles.

Cant make up our minds between the Europa 470 EB or Ace envoy EB

Tommy G

HI ALL

Our van is a abbey aventura but it had the gts vouge upholstery added when new as an option along with the alarm and alloy wheels.

cheers dazkim

• 2 months later...
HI ALL

Our van is a abbey aventura but it had the gts vouge upholstery added when new as an option along with the alarm and alloy wheels.

cheers dazkim

42047[/snapback]

Just had the word that our new Challenger 550 is due out of the factory on 6th Feb. ...so should be keeping me comfy from Mid Feb after the dealer finishes the extras!!!

EXCITED!!!!! :D:D

Hi Gatwick,

Great news, not too long before your new toy arrives and your out and about enjoying the comforts of your new Challenger, we've had ours for 6month and have put it through it's paces during that time - Have no complaints to report ;)

My only complaint is i'm looking at it sat in the garden (work n all) :( still not too long before we will be using it again.

Regards

Dave

Hi Gatwick,

Great news, not too long before your new toy arrives and your out and about enjoying the comforts of your new Challenger, we've had ours for 6month and have put it through it's paces  during that time - Have no complaints to report  ;)

My only complaint is i'm looking at it sat in the garden (work n all) :(  still not too long before we will be using it again.

Regards

Dave

50509[/snapback]

The beauty of mine is that I use it all year - fab in the frost & snow!

Kids will love the fixed bed lark, they hated all the cushion swapping that went on in France last summer, cant wait!!!!

• 1 month later...

Hi BA,

Congratulations on the arrival of your new van, by the sounds of it you should a have purchased a anchor at the same time. ..lol (still summers not too far off).

Cheers

Dave. ;)

• 2 weeks later...