Onboard Water Tank

Gatwickba

Does anyone have any involvement in retrofitting new-ish vans with onboard fresh water tanks, has anyone done it?

I use my van all year, all weathers and would love to be able to have an onboard tank not only for the added capacity, buy also less chance of freezing!

Thanks in advance.

I alway use my van in the winter and just bought a new Bailey with one in and was wondering how to take it out. It uses up the whole front seat area and has to be filled from an aquaroll and I have to keep lifting the seat to switch it across once it's filled. We work directly from the aquaroll much simpler

Waste of space.

Hardly had any trouble with water freezing up and if I was worried I would get an immersion heater jacket or similar and cover the aquaroll with it.

Does anyone have any involvement in retrofitting new-ish vans with onboard fresh water tanks, has anyone done it?

39357[/snapback]

I ask myself - why ever would you want to do that? We recently sat out in Spain and felt sorry for the Germans and Dutch going backwards and forwards from the tap with their watering cans. Having two Aquarolls is much better - at least IMO.

Citroen C5-X7 Tourer+Avondale Rialto 480/2
https://jondogoescaravanning.com

I use my van all year, all weathers and would love to be able to have an onboard tank not only for the added capacity, buy also less chance of freezing!

Thanks in advance.

39357[/snapback]

Hi Gatwiclba

Recommend you contact C. A. K. Tanks on 0870 757 2324

or e-mail sales@caktanks. co. uk

Thay can provide Tank and all the required parts ( pumps pipes drainage valves etc for installing on board tank a compete service

Request thier catalogue

Dave

Hi Gatwiclba

Recommend you contact C. A. K. Tanks on 0870 757 2324

or                                            e-mail sales@caktanks. co. uk

Thay can provide Tank and all the required parts ( pumps pipes drainage valves  etc for installing on board tank a compete service

Request thier  catalogue

Dave

39388[/snapback]

Excellent idea! There's also an article in October's MMM about 3-way valves and electric valves for in-board tanks along with some diagrams.

Mike

Archived