Stolen Avondale

colindimelow

Very sorry to hear your news. I've pinned this post at the top to keep it in view for the time being.

Regards,

Gordon.

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

Sorry to hear about your loss, I hope the Police have some look in finding it. ....

Mike

So sorry to hear about the loss of your van it really cuts you up to think some members of the species I won't call them people can stoop this low but I think the green eyed monster is lurking there somewhere, our last van which we loved was broken into and we sold it and bought a new one because the thought that these animals had been in it turned my stomach never felt the same about that van again, do you need to part with so much of your hard earned cash to get it returned to you wouldn't it be a better route to take to claim off your insurance cos you read posts about people sorry they got vans returned because of damage caused during the time that the van was in the possesion of these low-life

whichever way you decide to act we really hope it works out for you

Good Luck

Just a little observation. I am new to this caravnning stuff & looking to buy such a caravan as yours that was stolen. On my travels, I have seen few that match yours. With this in mind, can you give more detail of any disguishing marks, etc. that I could look out for.

Just a little observation. ..

39527[/snapback]

thanks alot it is off white with green writing and flashes on both sides and the new model has an avondale sticker on the front right hand side roof in silver the legs have green pads on them and i lost 1 so if behind 1 and only 1 pad on inside then please phone police as im sure every caravean ownerwouldnt mind being pulled up by police to help us get the stolen 1s back

I've tried to get some photos of the net so there not my caravan but give some detail of what it was like but I haven’t had any luck finding 2005 model picture if anyone has some good all round pictures please post them on as it is now making my wife ill with worry that the animals well return to the house again.

I've tried to get some photos of the net. ..

40154[/snapback]

Sorry to say that I do not recognise any so far with your characteristics. But we will keep an eye out. If it is of any help to your wife, I deal with security, etc. suggestion is - you can locate a radio transmitter in your cavan which is activated from movement from your caravan. Then connect the receiver to your house alarm or another item which simply generates noise/light. I would be happy to explain further if it would help. ..best rgds.

• 1 year later...

:( avondale argente 650/6 stolen from garden in carrbrook stalybridge cheshire, taken abouy 14 10 hrs on friday 16th sept, it was 7 weeks old and im putting a £3000 reward to any news that recovers the caravan

WHISH SOMEONE WOULD STEAL OURS ANY OFFERS (sorry for you thought know how it feels)