Sneak Preview

Jones the Spanner

I'm probably teaching my Grandmother to suck eggs on this one but a few people I've spoken to were not aware of it. If you know the postcode of a site you want to go to but not too sure if you'll like the area try uk2. multimap. co. uk Once you put the postcode in and find the site, zoom in to the max and click the camera icon for an aerial photograph. It works for most places in England and Wales but not Scotland for some reason. I generally have a look at the area before we venture out.

JTS

Hi JTS

Sounds like a interesting site but keep getting page not displayed - is that the correct address or is the site down??

Fiat Rimor Europeo 69P Motorhome

hi Steve

I have never had a problem with it, persevere with it, it shows most things nearby,

(although I have not used it for a while) :o

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)

Thanks everyone, now I must go and check out the site for the next CT2 rally :lol:

Fiat Rimor Europeo 69P Motorhome