Bailey Pageant

ANTBSM35

I HAVE A 2004 PAGEANT THAT HAS HAD ITS WHEEL COME OFF ALONG WITH THE BRAKE DRUM ITS ATTACHED TO. THE BIG C CLIP THATS SUPPOSED TO HOLD IT ON SEEMS TO BE MISSING. THERES NO SIGN OF IT EVER BEING THERE. HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THIS CLIP BREAKING?THE VAN HAS EXTENSIVE DAMAGE TO THE SIDE AND FLOOR. MY DEALER DOSNT SEEM THAT INTERESTED NOR DO THE PEOPLE WHO SERVICED THE VAN IN FEBRUARY THIS YEAR.

Hi mate

Sorry to here about your accident if thats what you can call it hope nobody was hurt . Heres me thinking i was having a bad time damaging my van. Hope you get sorted quickly.

cheers dazkim

What do you mean no one seems interested exactly?? If the only people to work on the van were these two set ups, they have an interest in being interested as the finger points at them?? Was the dealer the supplying dealer? I'm surprised he's not interested as to why one of his vans had the wheel fall off :blink:

What do you mean no one seems interested exactly?? If the only people to work on the van were these two set ups, they have an interest in being interested as the finger points at them?? Was the dealer the supplying dealer? I'm surprised he's not interested as to why one of his vans had the wheel fall off :blink:

38761[/snapback]

yes the dealer was the supplying dealer he just says to get in touch with another alko service agent to my mind he should be doing this for me. The service was done by another service center not the suppling dealer as they dont offer servicing. The service engineer who carried out the service in february wont accept the blame as he said the clip was there at service and was ok. nonsense i think

Hi mate

Sorry to here about your accident if thats what you can call it hope nobody was hurt . Heres me thinking i was having a bad time damaging my van. Hope you get sorted quickly.

cheers dazkim

38756[/snapback]

no one hurt thanks to luck.

Archived