Lunar Chateau 470 12v Prob

jbrines

Hi Guys,

I have a Lunar Chateau 470 2003 Model.

Just recently the Fridge won't work while connected to the Car and the Red Light doesn't come on. Is there a Fuse that deals with this? I know there is a fuse under the front seat next to the door but I was wondering if there was another as I can't see it?

Thanks

John.

Hi Guys,

I have a Lunar Chateau 470 2003 Model.

Just recently the Fridge won't work while connected to the Car and the Red Light doesn't come on. Is there a Fuse that deals with this? I know there is a fuse under the front seat next to the door but I was wondering if there was another as I can't see it?

Thanks

John.

38640[/snapback]

I have a 2003 Chateau 500. I am 99% sure there is no fuse in the 'fridge circuit.

If my fridge packed up, I would take the fridge vent grills off and look inside the cavity behind the fridge. You will see a white connector that feeds the 12v to the fridge. Pull the connector apart. If you look with a test meter set on ohms, it should show a circuit as you look towards the fridge - assuming it's switched on. If you don't see the meter read, the fridge could be faulty.

Looking in the other direction on volts, you should see a a good 13 volts when the engine is running. If the voltage is not present, the fault lies toward the car.

I have two fuses near my charger. One is in the battery supply, the other is in the charger output.

The Chateaus really do "keep it simple"!

Yours

Dave