2006 Upholstery

ADRIA JON

Well I have just found some pictures on the web of the new 2006 adora range and now this years upholstery isn’t looking so bad.

I think (again this is only my personal opinion) that whoever is in charge of the upholstery choice should be shot.

JON

:blink:

Jon we have been following with interest your thread since your van was stolen

How are things progressing ?.Have your insurace company sorted your claim to your satisfaction . I have been away for a few weeks so i have lost track of events on the forum . I hope every thing will turn out for you . Allthe best . Coljac

Hi coljac

I have had one offer from the loss adjusters assigned to deal with the claim and rejected it as I have said before I unfortunately had underinsured the van and equipment not sure how or why but I had so they are saying that it reverts to market value because of this so the figure they worked on was from the guide book for the first offer I have now provided them with information to which values the van at £1500 more than there offer and am waiting to here back from them.

In the mean time we have paid a deposit on a another adria luckily for us at another dealers from where we purchased the last one from who up to now have been very helpful and will hold the van till the insurance gets sorted.

JON

:mellow: