Sign in to follow this  
chapmag

2012 Acsi Card Arrived This Morning!

Curiosity has got the better of me, I have just ordered the DVD so I can try and tempt Wendy to wander further :D

I have noticed while on site that a number of people will move on from one ASCI site to another once the dates of where they are enter into the main season price structure, Making me think that many of the sites may extend there value season a little further into the year so as not to miss out on the bargain hunting campers. Lets hope that the future can brighten up a little on this front.

Thanks for that, I'd overlooked it initially. .. but what a pain their website ordering is!!!!!

G.

You're not wrong about the long-winded website ordering, but the saving is worth the agro.

As far as hassle goes, it's on a par with the new C&CC booking system!

The postmans just been and mine has still not arrived. ..guttted

No deliveries here either, but I did order mine direct from the ACSI website (not Vicarious Books), so I think it'll be coming from Holland.

mine hasn't arrived yet either!

Mine has finally arrived, I ordered it direct from ACSI so perhaps this was the slower way ! The DVD has yet to arrive, does anyone know if it arrives seperately ?

The DVD is for delivery later I am sure. Cheers

Vicarious books were advising a mid January date for the DVD

Vicarious books were advising a mid January date for the DVD

Thanks for that, I expect to be in Spain by then though !

Thanks for that, I expect to be in Spain by then though !

If you are staying in one place for a reasonable time I am sure they would post it out to you.

David

Ours came Friday :rolleyes:

If you are staying in one place for a reasonable time I am sure they would post it out to you.

David

They posted my ACSI card to me in Spain in January 2009. In fact the site I was on, (Kiko Park Oliva), gave me an ACSI price on the basis the card was on its way!. I am sure Vicarious would post dvd to you. website will give a european postage rate I suspect.

If you ordered the card before 15 th november ACSI will try and get it to you before Christmas . .I ordered mine 1st november still not here (ordered from ACSI website) . still time for it to arrive next week or maybe santa will bring it!

They posted my ACSI card to me in Spain in January 2009. In fact the site I was on, (Kiko Park Oliva), gave me an ACSI price on the basis the card was on its way!. I am sure Vicarious would post dvd to you. website will give a european postage rate I suspect.

Thanks for the info, I haven't got a forwarding address yet as I was hoping to find a pitch on arrival somewhere in Almeria. I haven't been to Spain in the Winter before. Its hard to spot all year sites from the ACSI book, if they were in a different colour on the map page it would help me. Alan

Thanks for the info, I haven't got a forwarding address yet as I was hoping to find a pitch on arrival somewhere in Almeria. I haven't been to Spain in the Winter before. Its hard to spot all year sites from the ACSI book, if they were in a different colour on the map page it would help me. Alan

haven't got ours yet, but have planned using website.

southern Brittany in April.

anyone been then?

hows the weather then?

cheers rodders B)

Mine has also arrived direct from Holland ( although posted in Switzerland )

However, I have also received 2 other sets of books addressed to Mr & Mrs L D B of Rochester, Kent and to Mr N G of Brookthorpe, Gloucestershire.

Not bad as I live in Essex !!

If you recognise yourself from above, your books are being returned to the Post Office tomorrow and will, presumably, be with you shortly

DaveS1

Its hard to spot all year sites from the ACSI book, if they were in a different colour on the map page it would help me. Alan

Agree. Last time we were travelling over the winter we used a highlighter pen to mark the all year sites on the ACSI map. Later we got the DVD and there is a filter function on it that will do that for you. But until you get the DVD you can't use it. Chicken and egg comes to mind. ......

Ours came today! It looks fabulous. Thank you for telling us about it.

Edited by blueflightmedic

Still waiting - maybe tomorrow?

So am I.

Steve W

It all depends on when you ordered it - on the ACSI website it states that all orders on subscription, received before the 15th November, should get their books in time for Christmas. Those who ordered after the 15th November may have to wait a little longer.

Mine arrived today . . And valA I posted that info a few days ago

Edited by purplemadboy

Ours arrived this morning, ordered from Holland (year 2 of our Subscription) posted in Folkestone :huh:

My package arrived this morning. Unfortunately it has been opened and although the book is there, the card is not. Have e mailed ACSI and hope to get a replacement soon. Or am I missing where Part 1 is? It used to be part of the inside cover but not on mine. Oh well, still a month or so to go before we leave so hopefully will get it sorted.