Coachman Front Badge

cb1701

Hi all, on the front of my Coachman Genius the oval badge seems to be cracking and fading, doe's anyone know where i might get a re-placement from ? I know it sounds a bit fussy but i like to keep the van looking in perfect nick, thanks for taking time to read this :)

Hi, when I owned a Coachman I had the same problem. I rang Coachman and they gave me the part number I needed but it had to be ordered through a caravan dealer. At least then they knew the correct part number for that year, ie different colour backgrounds. re price I seem to remember it being a bit pricey for what it was but it made the van look back to original.

Pete

Volvo

• 3 months later...

I've had 3 Coachman Caravans and the badges on all 3 have deteriorated and faded.

Does anyone know how much they cost?

It's a shame that they do fade as they tend to make the front of the van look a bit shabby. I've never noticed this on other makes of caravan, perhaps they do?

With modern plastics and graphics you would have though that they would have produced one that is more weather/sun resistant.

I've had 3 Coachman Caravans and the badges on all 3 have deteriorated and faded.

Does anyone know how much they cost?

It's a shame that they do fade as they tend to make the front of the van look a bit shabby. I've never noticed this on other makes of caravan, perhaps they do?

With modern plastics and graphics you would have though that they would have produced one that is more weather/sun resistant.

48152[/snapback]

Hi, ring coachman and they will even give you the part number, as said there not cheap i think the one i purchased recently was about 18 quid including postage, but coachman will not let you purchase it direct (shame they don't do a spares stockist online or something) but they will give you a list of dealers that will get the part off coachman, Kimberley Caravans in Notts got it for me so i know they can get it, hope this helps regards Chris.