Electric Cooking Ring

colger23

Does anyone know of a source for individual electric cooking rings - ran out of gas in France last week (I had a full bottle recently purchased which only lasted 5 days!!!!!!!! obviously not full to start with).

Thought of carrying one just in case this happens again !!!!

Why don't you invest in a Remoska

Remoska link

This versatile "cooker" can do virtually anything a full gas stove can do, and it only runs off 650 watts. Since we bought ours, we have used it nearly every day in the caravan, and we use it in the house as well. It seems expensive (took me a good couple of months pondering before I bought mine), but it has been worth it's weight in gold in the 'van - definately a good investment. Now we hardly use gas at all !

I'm not connected with the makers or suppliers in any way, just think it's a neat piece of kit. :)

Cheers

Sarah

Does anyone know of a source for individual electric cooking rings - ran out of gas in France last week (I had a full bottle recently purchased which only lasted 5 days!!!!!!!! obviously not full to start with).

Thought of carrying one just in case this happens again !!!!

38114[/snapback]

Lidl's keep having them in :)

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)