the911sc

Bailey Service Interval And Warranty

Sounds like a good idea will book my 3rd  service soon as I can, still think bailey are using the service time as an excuse, shouldn't say one thing in the warranty book then not abide by it 

1 hour ago, PR1 said:

When ours goes in for service we automatically book next year’s service date!

Good idea but mine was bought mid February so to do that I would loose the special winter offer that can only be booked November.

I think Bailey are completely in the wrong.  They surely cannot arbitrarily alter the warranty dates, when they are clearly written in the Warranty Section of the handbook. 

I think if it was me I would be complaining very strongly to the dealer, they are the ones who are responsible for doing the work and then claiming from Bailey.

Do you have Legal Cover on you insurance policy? If so I would be getting advice from them.

I think it going to the NCC arbitration panel to see what they decide, will keep you all informed 

you get 6 weeks either side of the original purchase date, apart from the 3rd and 6th service, what I would suggest is just double check when the warranty was registered with Bailey (if you don't already know) I've had it before where the warranty registration date and the CRiS registration are completely different, when in reality they shouldn't be

Update on warranty claim, bailey will under no circumstances will they do the warranty work, they say it says clearly that the 2nd service needs to be carried out before the anniversary of purchase date, there warranty terms are very misleading,they say the only leeway is on the other dates that do not involve a warranty time  years 4 and 5 so be aware about service dates 

I can see here we are quoting two different things the counting of the actual number of services and years anniversaries.

At the 3rd year the service is carried out prior to anniversary and will be the second time a service as been done.

They just quoted that the 2019, (second service) was done after purchase date, (29th September 2017) even though I booked it on the 2nd July, they said its not there problem that the dealer couldn't do it before October

Always book our service 12 months in advance, when  the caravan is collected from service!