Pageant Bordeaux

sunseekers

Has anybody collected a pageant bordeaux yet??

We have one on order due to be ready next month (we hope!).

Would appreciate any feedback please.   ;)

Thanx.   :)

3329[/snapback]

YES ! We purchased ours second hand from a dealer in early August 2004(it was 1 year old), had it on drive for most of August then took it on site to replace our old, old, old caravan.

I don't know what type of feedback you want but as this is the first caravan we have had that has things like 'running water' and 'central heating' we think it is great. When looking for vans we were not impressed in having a fixed bed but when we looked at the van we see the benefits of not having to make the bed up each night and while being a little disabled we feel that this is worth it. The next step is going to be a powered 'caravan mover' this will make life a lot easer even though we have the van in storage on a site in Norfolk

Regards

David

thanx. we are getting our 1st brand New caravan. Mainley because we wanted a fixed bed. got sick of making up a double and bunks!

My hubby is thinking of having a caravan mover put on, have been quoted £960 fitted, from dealer.

The only down point about 'van i can think of is NO microwave and cant see anywhere to fit one!!!

thanx. we are getting our 1st brand New caravan. Mainley because we wanted a fixed bed. got sick of making up a double and bunks!

My hubby is thinking of having a caravan mover put on, have been quoted £960 fitted, from dealer.

The only down point about 'van i can think of is NO microwave and cant see anywhere to fit one!!!

4286[/snapback]

Hi

We tried microwave in tv section but oven was too big so going back to old fashion way using pots and pans better still takeaways from the on site bar!

We will be getting a mover soon. Best to look at the links, however look at http://www. powrwheel. com/ there have been some good write ups regarding this type but have a look round. I hope to go the NEC Caraven show and see if they will be cheaper there.

Tight fisted sausage that I am.

Regards

David

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone picked a new bordeaux up yet??

Ours is due week 9 but the waiting is 'killing' us! :huh:

We even took a trip up to our dealers (40 odd miles away!). to measure up one he has as 'show model'.

Would appreciate any feedback on new vans please.

Fanx-U! :)

Guest mr_sheens

a lot of caravans come with microwaves as standard. but when trying to retro fit the main problem is, if they have not been designed to accept them they wont fit. biggest problem being ventilation around the microwave.

as for movers, the only one i would suggest is the reich one. very robbust, and extremely reliable. tried the other makes and none are a patch on the reich!